Your Privacy Matters To Us
At Surfer’s Bay VIP we want to ensure the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website. Surfer’s Bay VIP values its members in and out of Second Life ™ so we want you to feel safe visiting this website.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
How We Protect Your Data
We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. The only data that is stored is your email address and name used to create an account for the forum. We do not store passwords although these may be saved in your personal browser.
We regularly assess our security measures and this website is hosted by secure servers belonging to GoDaddy.com. We have also installed McAfee SECURE for additional security.
All data is encrypted, and our SSL certificates ensure SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption – the strongest on the market and we also have protected servers.
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data on this website. That is: your name and email used when creating a forum login. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org